Prepare your Full Paper
Your full paper have to be prepared according to the TE2018 template (click to download) and submitted by the TE2018 Conference Management System (Conftool) by updating your previous abstract submission.
How to submit your Full Paper
1. Login to the ConfTool System
Log in with your username and password under “Registered Users”. If you have forgotten your password, a new one can be obtained through the “Forgotten your password?” link.
2. Click on "Your Submission"
3. Click on the highlighted "Upload Contribution" of the contribution previously submitted you want to update
4. Upload your file
5. Click to the "Upload File(s)" button
at he bottom right of the page to complete the upload process!
A success message will be displayed:
- Abstract as well as full papers must be written in English language.
- During the creation of a new submission, be careful to indicate the Session (Regular or not) where you paper will be included. For Special Sessions, please check the list provided and choose your Special Session. If your Special Session is not already in the list, please contact the Organizer/s and submit your paper under the general track "Special Session" (it will be managed correctly by the Program Chair and assign to the right Special Session later on).
- After the notification of abstract acceptance, you will submit the Full Paper (min 3, max 8 pages) according to the deadlines. Late papers could not be considered in the revision process.
- You can also upload your Full and than Final papers, before the extended dealdines.
- Authors, when upload the final version of their manuscripts, automatically express the acceptance in regard to the following copyright agreement with IOSpress: http://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/author-copyright-agreement.